As the new year approaches, many people would definitely be starting their diet with their resolution to become fit this new year. Aside from going to the gym, here are some other ways to trim down your weight and start the year healthy:
1. Buy a yoga block and do yoga at your place.
2. Walk around your village every morning.
3. Eat smaller portions.
4. Choose to eat healthier food like veggies and fruits.
5. If feasible, walk to your destination instead of riding the elevator.
Do you have other practical exercise tips?
Establishing a bedtime routine with your kids is necessary if you want them to go to sleep without a fuzz. Even while your child is still a baby, establishing a routine is really helpful too. It creates predictability and help your child’s body to slow down so they get sleepy at the same time each night.
The usual bedtime routine can include:
– brushing their teeth and changing into pajamas
– drinking a glass of milk
– reading or telling a bedtime story
– coloring books
Do you have any bedtime routine you would like to share with us?
A new year is about to begin. Did you already write your new year’s resolutions? You still have a few days to go. Here are some of the most common new year’s resolutions which you might want to consider.
1. spend more time with family and friends and less time online
2. become fit and slim
3. give surprise gifts to special people even when it is not their birthdays, like utilizing online flower delivery or purchasing personalized gifts
4. quit smoking or other bad habits
5. get out of debt
6. learn something new like a new language or a learn to drive
7. become organized and stay away from clutter
8. help others
9. start saving!
10. be involved in community or charitable institutions
Raising kids with a thankful heart isn’t easy. In fact, it doesn’t come naturally. It is something that each of us has to learn and live out in our lives. The best way to instill thankfulness in our kid’s hearts would be to show them that we are thankful ourselves. In every situation, we can be thankful instead of complaining. When we are stuck in traffic, or when we are doing our chores, we need to be thankful and see the circumstances from God’s perspective. While undergoing a challenging situation, we can ask for God’s protection and see Him at work in our lives.
Do you have any suggestions on how to raise kids with a thankful heart?